Limestone screenings are one of the most versatile aggregates. From use with interlocking stone to groundcover.
- Commonly used when installing patio stones and interlocking pavers.
- Commonly used as a compacted base.
- Retains shape when compacted.
Gravel has a variety of practical applications.
- For use in applications requiring drainage or as groundcover.
- Can be mixed with screenings to be used as a compacted base.
- May be mixed in with concrete.
- 3/4″ Clear
Crusher run is used as a compacted base for interlocking stone driveways, concrete etc.
- Is a mixture of limestone screenings and 3/4″ gravel
We sell both Brick Sand and Concrete Sand. They can be used for both work and play.
- Available as Brick Sand or Concrete Sand
- Brick sand is a fine sand used to make mortar.
- Concrete Sand is slightly more coarse and more suitable for mixing concrete
- Brick sand can be used as play sand, it is usually finer than the sand found at public playgrounds